It was so nice I didn't even know he was gone. Then again, I rarely watch ACC basketball.
[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3194896"]Vitale targets Feb. 4 'Mike & Mike' show as return to mic - Men's College Basketball - ESPN[/ame]
It was so nice I didn't even know he was gone. Then again, I rarely watch ACC basketball.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Ditto.
Where's your God now?
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]
[img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]
DAAAMMMNNN first game back has to be DUKE/unc.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Wonder if he's back to his "PTPer, baby!" form of if he'll have to learn just to talk like a regular broadcaster?
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
I hope he has to be inset in the corner of the screen so he can sign..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
With his energy, a lot of people would have learn how to speed read sign language!
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
Maybe they can put him in a straight jacket then...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Hmmm ........ [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
All I'm sayin is if they put him in a straight jacket, and then put him in an inset on the screen so he could sign, he'd be as useful as he is with a mic.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks